Just the other day I was nominated by Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, WOW! It’s taken a bit to sink in, and I’m honored and hope I can live up to the honor. I’m speechless, almost. Thank you muchly!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to seven nominees.
Seven things about myself:
1. I’m a new Grandpa, my youngest daughter (and her hubby) gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. I”m stoked.
2. I’m retiring in a month or so, again…I’m stoked.
3. My yard is beckoning me, I’m looking forward to getting out into it, to bring it back to it’s prior glory.
4. I love to camp, can’t wait for spring and summer. I’m stoked, still.
5. I am still confused as all get out as to who I really am. my process of self discovery is ongoing.
6 I am enjoying writing and photography, both kinda artsy things I never really thought I’d be into. (Years ago I was really into photography, I enjoy doing it again). I don’t fancy myself as someone who has any “artistic” skills yet I feel totally gratified doing it.
7. I enjoy quiet and solitude. I know I should have more social interaction but it’s a bit out of my comfort zone.
8. I know it’s supposed to be 7 things about ourselves but once I started I wanted to let it roll.
Seven Nominees: (this is tougher, there’s so many)
1 Project 365 (http://gaia365.wordpress.com/) Love the photography, visual inspiration
2. The (Mis)Adventures of a dreamer, traveller, professional dater (adventuremecrazy.com) On Thinking Positive
3. Positive Boomer (positiveboomer.wordpress.com) On Healthy Living (for us aged lol)
4. Tearing Down Walls (tearingdownwallz.wordpress.com) On Taking a Chance
5. Inspirations and Memories (inspirationsandmemories.wordpress.com) I love good quotes, and beautiful pics
6. An Intense Life (christinefonseca.wordpress.com) What can I say, kids (even us old kids) emotional health is so important
7. Bring in Light (bringinlight.wordpress.com) Spirituality, Meditation and Reflection
Here’s some previous winners. Halfway Between did this and I think it was a good idea.
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (halfwaybetweenthegutter.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (catforsley.me)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (acanvasoftheminds.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (gypsy116.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (myownavalon.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (testingtruechange.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (metaphyzgirl.wordpress.com)
- Award Winners (letlifeinpractices.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (allaboutlemon.com)