Wow, what an honour, I’ve been nominated for the “Super Sweet Blogging Award. How cool is that?
When I logged in and saw the comment from Kukileaf saying she nominated me for this award I was very surprised, and pleased. Thank you again. I have been nominated for other awards but it’s always nice to be recognized.
To accept the award I have to do five things:
- Thank the nominator for nominating me. For sure, thanks!
- Answer the 5 Super Sweet questions
- Include the Super Sweet logo in this post. You’ll see it below.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen other bloggers for this award. I wasn’t sure what a “baker’s dozen” is, had to look it up. LOL
- Notify my nominees on their blogs
Thank you kukileaf, I hope I can live up to the honour.
2. Here are the Super Sweet questions:
- Cookies or Cake??? – What? I have to pick? Well I’d probably say cookies. I do like my cake but cookies are fast, easily munched with one hand, and can be transported more easily.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, definately chocolate!
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Probably one of my wife’s chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Her Mom’s were yummy too, all in a league by themselves.
- When Do You Crave Sweets? Mostly at night, the worst time of course.
- Sweet Nickname? Not sure if this is mine, or the cookies. A cookie nickname would be just “munchies”. Mine has just been “Ski” for a number of years.
3. Super Sweet Logo
4. Now for my 13 nominees:
- Morning Story and Dilbert
- A Word in Your Ear
- The Very Best Top Ten
- Veraiconica’s Blog
- Frames & Focus
- 400 Days ’til 40
- Herself First
- Kathy’s Retirement Blog
- Feet First Book
- Life Made Beautiful
- Intentional Jane
- 365 Days of Purpleness
5. On to notify my nominees.
There are a lot of great blogs out there, making the choice was a challenge. In the end I looked for those that exhibited some optimism and a general positive feeling. Good for all of you!